Admin update: modeller_usage digest

Hi everybody,

Over the last couple of weeks, I noticed increase in number of people
subscribing to digested version of the list. To make it easy for them and
others browsing archives, I'd ask all of us to clean up our replies a
little bit, before we send them. For example, we should remove our
signature lines/files, remove lines of original question that include
greetings/good-byes, rewrap paragraphs, etc.

Thanks for your help in making this list safe, easy-tu-use and informative
for all of MODELLER users.

Happy modeling,
Bozidar