Gaps in the PDB file

Dear Modeller users,

I have found problems to run Modeller 6.2. I have a PDB file (chain A of the PDB entry 1LDJ) that has two gaps: the first between the 56th and the 83rd and the second between the 150th and the 156th aminoacids. I have tried to find a command in Modeller to warn it that the PBD file has gaps, but I was not able to do so. Even if I replace the missed aminoacids from the PDB file in the input .ali file, the program log stills give a message error, as follows:

"rdpir___648E> Alignment sequence not found in PDB file: 2 ./cullin1.atm recover____E> ERROR_STATUS >= STOP_ON_ERROR: 1 1"

If any of you know how to handle with this, please e-mail me.

Regards,

Fabio

Fabio Passetti, PhD student

Instituto do Coração - HCFMUSP
Laboratório de Cardiologia e Genética Molecular
Grupo de Bioinformática

Rua Dr. Enéas de Carvalho Aguiar, 44
05403-010 São Paulo - SP - Brazil

MSN Photos é a maneira mais fácil e prática de editar e compartilhar sua fotos: http://photos.msn.com.br