Re: SEQUENCE_SEARCH problems

Alex,

1. MODELLER ftp services are down indeed. I apologize for that. We had some
security problems, but they have been solved. Those files should be
accessible again by the end of a day.

2. SEQUENCE_SEARCH can indeed take a long time. It depends on your machine's
CPU and  RAM. Just let it run, maybe in the evening. If it's still running
next morning that something is wrong. It should finish in 2 hours or so, but
then again this might be way off for your particular computer.

3. I am sure if you try google, you find them somehow.

God luck,
Bozidar

--
Bozidar Yerkovich, PhD