RE: ProsaII and Procheck

As far as I know ProsaII only runs under IRIX6.2 (or higher) and Linux.
Since only binaries are distributed there is little hope for making it run
under any other system, unless you use a virtual machine. For example we
have prosa running on a Linux virtual machine (VMware) on Windows 2000. But
this is almost the same as having two separate machines, plus VMware is
commercial, plus I don't think VMware has an OSX version :(

Procheck on the other hand is distributed with source code, so there's some
hope since it has been compiled under several different "UNIXes". Even an NT
version is available.

Best,

Roberto

--
Roberto Sanchez, Assistant Professor
Structural Biology Program, Department of Physiology & Biophysics and