Re: modeller usage

Hello,
The output model of modeller has the postfix .B99990001 and not .atm
The postfix .atm symboles a file in a pdb format.

The script model-default.top has a few lines that refer to the input it
should get:
1. ALNFILE must be equal to the name of your input alignmnet.
2. KNOWNS must be equal to the name of your template for  example for the
template pdb1awi.ent you must write 1awi.
3. SEQUENCE must be equal to the name of the query as it appears on the
alignment.
4. ATOM_FILES_DIRECTORY must be equal to the directory where you hold your
 template files.

I hope this will help you,
Iris.