Re: Problem with align2d

Hi Andrew,

The problem is that you don't have defined carboxyl O atoms in the last
residue of your PDB, and since you didn't set:

READ_TOPOLOGY
GENERATE_TOPOLOGY
BUILD_MODEL

...which would read in missing atoms from the topology library, and rebuild
the model, you got that warning message. It it not a big deal actually.

Best,
Bozidar

--
Bozidar Yerkovich, PhD