Re: problem in installing modeller

Hi,

On 2003-06-11 10:36 you wrote:
> Which OS are u using? If you are using linux with the default bash then in
> the lines that MODELLER adds to your login script you have to have
>
> alias mod=mod6v2
>
> instead of the usual line that MODELLER writes (I don't remember what it
> writes .. something like export mod=mod6v2).

Pannir, are you actually running the mod6v2 script directly? If so,
then perhaps the first line of the file is incorrect. It should
say "#!/bin/sh", which really ought to be present on every flavour
of UNIX/Linux system. If you are not running it directly in the
modeller6v2/bin directory, then I'd agree with Raghu, but as well as the
alias not being set, it could be that the modeller6v2/bin directory has
not been added to your PATH environment variable correctly . This would
be the case if you followed the standard installation instructions, but
you normally use a shell other than csh or tcsh.

Cheers,
Robert
--
Robert L. Campbell, Ph.D.                         <>
Senior Research Associate                            phone: 613-533-6821