Re: B-factor column

This is the same question I put on the Modeller list several months ago,
but have not received any answer for it. The same question was asked by
Christopher Wells.

Please let us know, how the value for your B-factor column is computed?

Regards,
Dinesh

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Margot Ernst wrote:

> Hi Modeller community,
> unfortunately I have not received any answer, so I will repeat my question as
> I REALLY would like to know: What is the value in the B-factur column of the
> structure files Modeller generates?
> Thanks for your help,
> 	margot

Dinesh C. Soares
PhD Student / EPIC Biocomputing
Biocomputing Research Unit             Tel: +44 (0)131 650 7052
3.17 Swann Building                    Fax: +44 (0)131 650 7055
Institute of Cell & Molecular Biology  WWW: http://www.epic.ed.ac.uk
University of Edinburgh
King's Buildings
Edinburgh EH9 3JR, UK