Re: B-factor column

Hi Jonathan,
and thank you so much for taking the time to explain. This is as I suspected,
now I would like to find out more on how it is computed: Do restraint
violations enter this figure? Which "information" is there to support a piece
of alignment in a remote homologue, do alignment scores enter, how is it
computed for insertions, etc? Is there any place where I can read up on how
this figure is computed in Modeller?
Unlike in crystallography, there is no "experimental" evidence for any of my
modeled atomic positions, which is why the analogy makes sense but leaves me
clueless on which information enters the "modeling confidence factor".
If there is any way for me to do the homework myself by reading up I would
happily pick up anything that is suggested.
margot