Using a model file as one of the templates (fwd)

Hi,

I send this question again because i got no reply.

I want to create a model using modeller from a group of alignmnets and
models. Since modeller (if i understand correctly) uses only alignments
and no models (pdb format), i would like to create alignmnets from the
models i have, and give the alignment as one of the alignmnets in the
multiple alignmnet given as input to modeller. However, i have no idea how
to do this since i do not know what modeller actually does.
An alignment that may be created from a model i already have
 is of identical sequences of query and template like this:

>P1;str
structure :  str  :  : :  : : : : :
EFSVCGGRLIKLSHNSNSTKTSMNVNIYLPKHYYAQDFPRNKRIPTVFYLSGLTCTPDNASEKAFWQFQADKYGFAIVFP
EHLKPELLLEAVKATSWQDYVEIKKVHGFDHSYYFVSTFVPEHAEFHARNLGLI*

>P1;query
sequence :  query  :  : :  : : : : :
EFSVCGGRLIKLSHNSNSTKTSMNVNIYLPKHYYAQDFPRNKRIPTVFYLSGLTCTPDNASEKAFWQFQADKYGFAIVFP
EHLKPELLLEAVKATSWQDYVEIKKVHGFDHSYYFVSTFVPEHAEFHARNLGLI*

and i have the model which is the str.pdb file.
I do not want modeller to put higher weight to this alignment than to the
others (which are to real templates). The sequence identity may yield this
result. How can i solve this?
Or if i ask it differently, what weight does modeller give to such
alignmnets? How can i change the sequence similarity to yield the required
result?
I will be happy to check any suggestion you may have.

Thanks,
Iris.