Do residue topology entries for nucleotides exist?

Dear MODELLER Users,

	I would like to contact anyone who has created or obtained the
necessary residue entries (in residue topology file format) that, when
added to the top_heav.lib library, enable modeling nucleotides.  The
copy of top_heav.lib that I have does not have all the nucleotides.  I
am interested in both the RNA and DNA forms of these molecules.
	I have looked into creating these entries on my own, but it will take
me some time to obtain the software to do so.  If anyone has these
library entries already, it would save a lot of time.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,
-Andy Torelli

Ph.D. Student,
University of Rochester,
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics