Re: loop modeling

Hello,

It is right. Or as good as it gets, for two reasons, because Modeller
does not account for the environment explicitly anyway and loop modeling
will effect only the loop regions while keeping the rest  of the
structure intact, irrespectively of how properly the rest was built.

You will find a web interface to loop modeling in Modeller at
http://alto.compbio.ucsf.edu/modloop//modloop.html
that may help.

best wishes,Andras

--