Fwd: modelling problem

Forwarding to list.

----- Forwarded message from sujata <> -----

From: "sujata" <>
To: <>
Subject: modelling problem
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:56:35 +0530

 I want to model a protein using only one template,because i have obtained significant sequence similarity with our query sequence. But i am having a different question. In the template there are three residues between two cosicutive structurally conserved region, where in the query sequence the gaps are inserted due to proper alignment.
I am assigning coordinates to the structurally conserved region, thus there is a gap in my model protein. how can i solve this problem? can any one help me?

----- End forwarded message -----