[modeller_usage] good book on modeller usage

hi everyone
iam a new comer for this site and for the usage of modeller. i use windows as the OS for modeller and hve downloaded it too. bt i dont find any good material over the net.plz suggest me any books for modeller programiing in windows OS if anybody knows. the current material provided by the make is not sufficient as it dosent help me in understanding the programs.
also is there any hgood book on structural biology
with regards

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile.