From: [mailto:] On Behalf Of MacFarlane, Amanda J.
Sent:
Monday, December 22, 2003 10:38 AM
To: ''
Subject: [modeller_usage] Gaps in pdb file

Dear Modellers,

I'm relatively new to Modeller, and I have a question which I hope has an easy answer.  Whenever the pdb file for a solved structure has a gap in the residue numbers (so, for instance, it jumps from residue 300 to 315), I get an error saying that the number of residues in the alignment file and the pdb file are different.  How can I fix this problem?

Thanks!

Amanda MacFarlane

Amanda MacFarlane

Autoimmune Disease Group/Diabetes