Re: [modeller_usage] set restraints violations directory

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 06:34:14PM +0100, Antoine Leimgruber wrote:
> I use this kind of commands in my top files.
>
> 			SET DIRECTORY = 'path_to_topfile'
> 			SET ATOM_FILES_DIRECTORY = 'path_to_topfile'
> 			SET OUTPUT_DIRECTORY = 'path_to_topfile'
>
> However, all the *.V* files are generated in the directory where the
> perl script launching modeller is and not in the directory where the
> top file actually is.
> What is the equivalent for these files ?

Unfortunately, all energy profiles (including violations) get written to
the current directory, ignoring OUTPUT_DIRECTORY, so there's nothing you
can do about this other than try to work around it. This is a bug in
Modeller, which will be fixed in the next release.