RE: [modeller_usage] Modeller cant find .seq file

Hi All
I've solved my problem, I hope the font for the mail-list will show the difference in the following.
SEQUENCE_SEARCH FILE = 'blbp.seq', ALIGN_CODES = 'blbp'
is correct and work while
SEQUENCE_SEARCH FILE = ´blbp.seq´, ALIGN_CODES = ´blbp´
is incorrect and doesn't work: ´ is not equal to '. I copied the line from a web-page and modified it to my needs, so there was probably some font-conversion issues. My keyboard can't even produce the character ´, while it can make ' and `.

Esben