[modeller_usage] Request for a doubt clarification regarding modelling

                  Iam a student of Bioinformatics and iam trying to do my protein modelling work on a tat protein of Hiv and from the 3DPSSM and my blast results i have found one template with good percentage of homology with my query. i retrieved the PDB of it to use it as the Atom file for  submitting it to the modellor software that we have in our academic institute.But the problem was that the PDB was to be found as the NMR structure which was predicted to have 8 different models and the ID of the PDB is 1tvs and now iam in the confusion state that which model i have to choose as my atom file for submission to modellor software.Not only this hit, but most of my template hits are NMR structures and they too show me the same type of models.i came to view the site of modellor and i have found your mail ID , so iam mailing you my problem. And i humbly request you to show me a solution to this  problem as i couldnt find any one who to help over here.hoping your kind favour in this regard. Awaiting your early reply.

                                   thanking you sir,
                                                                       Anthony Johnson

Yahoo! India Education Special: Study in the UK now.