[modeller_usage] B-factor error is to be ignored in theoretical modelling ?

Dear modellers,
             I have checked whatif report for my throreticaly modeled protein and other existing theoreticaly modeled protein from PDB for B-factor error, in all cases it shows extreme value of B-factor  errror . I want to know whether for theoretical modelling this B-factor error is to be ignored or any other way of solving this problem in modeller routine? please let me know.

Yours,
B.Nataraj