[modeller_usage] Regarding adding ligands to protein...

Dear Modellers,
      I have to add or define a new ligand to use it for modelling purpose. In this regard I want to know....
1)Which liberary I have to change in modlib  folder?
2)How it should be changed(I need here some sample of  small molecule that you have changed in that liberary)?
3)Wheather we need to know all physical and chemical proterties of the ligand(small molecule),I mean, any of those details need to be incorporated as data inside liberary used for modeller.
And things will be more appreciated if you could send me your complete input files for model building based on my this particular interested topic.
Yours truly,
B.Nataraj