[modeller_usage] How to extract the backbone conformation alone from template?

Dear modellers,
   For my modelling process, I want to extract backbone conformation alone from the template to the target model.I mean,I want to restrict transformation of side chain to target model. Is it possible to achieve this in automatic modelling routine as given in "/example/tutorial-model/model-default.top" file. Otherwise may I have to write lengthier top file script to prevent this sidechain transformation from template to target?
reply with example top script will be hightly appreciated.
 Let me know ...
Thank you inadvance.
Yours truly,
B.Nataraj