[modeller_usage] Re: FW: FAQ

Dear Modellers

       I have problem in my alignment file. i want to build structure for
antibody. which has matching with the corresponding chains in the template.
My first chain has nearly 110 aa which match with the 220aa template chainA
and again my second chain has hit with the chain B. after chain A there are
100aa gapped and again hit with ChainB, again after that gap of 100aa. The
problem is in template the two chains have seperate numbering. i dont want
to build the chains individually. how can I then set my alignment file? I'm
attaching alignment file with this.

I already mailed to this address . but
it was bounced back. so i'm sending u. sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.
with regards

Phani Vijay