Re: [modeller_usage] alignment seq not found in pdb

On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 10:13:28AM +0100, IPSITA ACHARYA wrote:
> I have been trying to model a molecule but i am getting an error that
> "alignment sequence not found in pdb". so please help me in providing
> some possible reasons and solution against that.

This usually means that your alignment file specifies 'structure' rather
than 'sequence' in field 1 (see
http://salilab.org/modeller/manual/node72.html) and Modeller cannot find
the corresponding PDB file (formed from the PDB code in field 2 of your
alignment) or the sequence in the PDB file does not match what you have
in your alignment.