Re: [modeller_usage] Restraints Problem

Dear Sir, I tried removing Extra lines from my .rsr file and
still got the following error.
_ Executing Modeler
Additional output in file angim_06.log
and in angim_06.log.moltabfile, angim_06.log.restabfile,
angim_06.log.viotabfile*

lib-4190 : UNRECOVERABLE library error
  A numeric input field contains an invalid character.

Encountered during a list-directed READ from an internal
file (character variable)
IOT Trap
Abort (core dumped)
_

Please advise. Shall, i write MODELLER 5 or MODELLER 6v2 in
my .rsr file. I am attaching my .rsr file again.

Thanks
Akshay Patny.

> On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 04:41:03PM -0500, akshay17 wrote:
> > I recently joined Modeller mailing list and i am also
> > new to the program.
> >
> > I am using Modeler as an interface from Insight II. I
> > have been trying to give my own restraints during the
> > model generation as a .rsr file. I tried using both the
> > MODELER FORMAT as well as the USER FORMAT restraint
> > files. The problem is whenever i submit my job, it does
> > not complete and gives error in log file one of which is
> > the following: "Incorrect record identifier in restraint
> file; card:"
>
> You have blank lines in your restraints file; Modeller6v2
> doesn't understand these. Take them out and all should be
> well.
>
>     Ben Webb, Modeller Caretaker
> --

Akshay Patny
(Graduate Student @ PhD)
Department of Medicinal Chemistry
School of Pharmacy, University of Mississippi
417, Faser Hall, University, MS - 38677
Tel     : 662-915-1286(Off.), 662-236-3059(Res.)
E-mail : ,
Web   : www.olemiss.edu