Re: [modeller_usage] core dumped when reading my restraint file

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 01:40:39AM -0700, daniele bemporad wrote:
> Many thanks for your reply. My restraint file looks
> like:
> MODELLER5 VERSION: MODELLER FORMAT
> R    3   1   1  27   2   2   0  3077  3088
> 6.5977    0.1000
> R    3   1   1  27   2   2   0  3077  3089
> 7.7258    0.1000
> R    3   1   1  27   2   2   0  3077  3093
> 8.8338    0.1000

I'm assuming your mail client has wrapped those lines - each 'R' line
should be a single line, not two.

> Just to be clear: I have made sure that my distance restraints
> don't collide with the homology-derived ones.

That shouldn't be an issue - at least, such an overlap shouldn't make
Modeller crash - at worst, you'll get a poorly optimized solution.

Please send all of the necessary inputs to me at
, and I'll take a look. It is extremely hard to
diagnose your problem unless I can reproduce it in the lab.