[modeller_usage] Extracting alignment from already superposed structures

Dear Modellers,

I have already a few 3D structures (pdb) superposed, I would like to extract
their sequences with their current structural alignment.

I am using MALIGN3D, but I think it still aligns the structures itself.

Could someone help me with that?

Many thanks for your time,

cheers,

alicia
__________________
Alícia Pérez Higueruelo
Computational Chemist

Celltech R&D Ltd
Granta Park - Great Abington
Cambridge
CB1 6GS
UK

The information contained in this email is intended for the
personal and confidential use of the addressee only. It may
also be privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient then you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, distribution or
copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have
received  this communication in error, please notify Celltech
immediately on:
+44 (0)1753 534655, or email ''
Celltech Group plc
208 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 3WE, Berkshire, UK
Registered Office as above.