RE: [modeller_usage] use NMR as template

Hi Remo!!

Welcome to the list, as far as I know:

- Yes you can use a NMR file, but I understand that modeller will use only
the first structure in your PDB that meets the specifications of your
Alignment file (on the 2nd line, where it says something like:
	structureX:1fdx:1 : :54 : :ferredoxin:Peptococcus aerogenes:
2.00:-1.00  )

- You can use NMRClust to find how many conformationally related subfamilies
you have on your PDB, this program also finds the most representative
structure for each subfamily.

- I know this could be obvious, but Have you looked at your PDB???  Usually,
the PDB files for NMR structures tells you if there is a representative
structure for the whole ensamble and to what model correspond (Look at the
end of the "REMARK 210" ) on your PDB header.

Hope this helps,
Good luck,

Ludwig