[modeller_usage] hetatms placed far away from the backbone

Dear Modellers,

I'm trying to model a ZN-containing (two zn ions) protein with modeller6v2. I used : 'SET HETATM_IO = on' in the .top file and the following syntax in the .ali file :
>P1;template
structure:template:2:A: :A: : : :
ANHD...VGN---LYPE-/zz*

>P1;target
sequence:target: : : : : : : :
ANHD...VGNPL-LYR-G/zz*

I renamed the ZN in the template pdb file to ZN2 and the residue numbers are continuous.

The model building results in a model where the overall structure of the model looks almost good, but the zn atoms are PLACED FAR AWAY from the model backbone.

I tried to solve this problem many times without success so far.
So, I would be very happy if anybody could help me.

Thanks to all in advance,

Michael

Michael Knoll

email :