[modeller_usage] Re: where can I get file.crv file.cav by write_date

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 01:16:32AM +0800, Shu-Qun Liu wrote:
>   The WRITE_DATA command can write the selected
> types of data (such as PSA DIH NGH SSM CRV CAV CROSS-SECTIONS)
> about the MODEL to a corresponding file.
> I can not find 1fas.crv, 1fas.cav in the ouput directory. And there is no
> information on writing 1fas.crv and 1fas.cav in write_data.log file.
> Where can I get these two files or information about mainchain
> curvatures and protein internal cavity volums? is it a bug?

Yes, it is a bug. If you request CRV then you will not get a .crv file.
The Biso field of the model is still set with the values, however, so
you just need to call WRITE_MODEL afterwards.

The cavity code is not yet fully functional, and is not enabled in this
release, so if you request CAV, you won't get anything produced.