[modeller_usage] Error" Array too small. Increase MAXBND"

Hi all:
     Anyone has met such an error " Array too small. Increase  MAXBND"?
     I was trying to build a small ligand into the model, it seems that
sth wrong with the  process of creating topology. I tried both
modeler6vs2 and modeler7v7, unfortunately they gave the same errors.
     Here is the final part of the log file:
TOP_________>   135   91 CALL ROUTINE = 'create_topology'

TOP_________>   136  106 GENERATE_TOPOLOGY ADD_SEQUENCE = OFF

mkilst______> segment topology constructed from sequence and RTF:
              segments residues atoms bonds angles dihedrals impropers:
                     1      513  4139  4201      0         0      1775

patch_______> segment topology patched using RTF:     1  ;  MET  ;  NTER
              segments residues atoms bonds angles dihedrals impropers:
                     1      513  4139  4201   5696      6784      1775

genseg______> segment topology constructed from sequence and RTF:
              segments residues atoms bonds angles dihedrals impropers:
                     1      513  4139  4201   5696      6784      1775
getf____223E> Array too small. Increase  MAXBND
              current maximum, current need:     6948     6949
recover____E> ERROR_STATUS >= STOP_ON_ERROR:        1       1

Dynamically allocated memory at          finish [B,kB,MB]:      8307049
   8112.353     7.922
Starting time                                            : 2004/10/26
14:20:01.859
Closing time                                             : 2004/10/26
14:20:05.468
Total CPU time [seconds]                                 :       3.28
     Anyone has some ideas about it? Thanks.

                                                          youbin