[modeller_usage] Protein with uracil

Dear Collègues,
I am trying to model a protein with a bound uracil.
I have a template also with bound uracil.
I modified the testyp.lib file in order to name uracil "U"
and I included /U* at the end of the alignment for both
template and target.
The modeling goes on smoothly but I get a strange uracil
with protein backbone atoms: N, CA, C,... Therefore Modeller
thinks U is an aminoacid. I tried various tricks: putting different
chain names for the protein and the uracil in the template pdb file,
or changing ATOM to HETATM for the uracil, adding HETATM_IO = on to
the top file but the problem remains.
Could you please help me ?
Two more things:
I still use Modeller 6v2.
I am not currently a subscriber to the list, therefore please answer
directly to me and/or send the message to the list if you think it is
worth it.
Thanks in advance;

Michel

Michel Seigneuret