Re: [modeller_usage] restraints problem, core dumped

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 09:33:50AM +1000, Praveen Madala wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to model a protein with a restrain file
>
> MODELLER6v2 VERSION: USER FORMAT

This is not a valid restraints file. See
http://salilab.org/modeller/7v7/manual/node100.html

For user format, the first line should be
MODELLER5 VERSION: USER FORMAT

> R    3   1   1  21   2   2   0   7.1000
>   0.3387	SG:140	SG:222

If this really is on two lines in your restraints file, it won't work.
Modeller expects each restraint to be on one line.

> as I mensioed before, the program is not identifying the
> the SG:140 CG:211, I think it is not identifying gama
> atoms......I dont know that how i am writing the gamma
> atom is wrong ???

There's no way to tell that unless you send the rest of your input
files.