[modeller_usage] How to preserve internal coordinates for identical residues

Modeller Users,

        Sorry if this is a FAQ, but ...

        Is there a simple command or set of TOP keywords that will preserve internal coordinates
(especially dihedral angles) when an amino acid in my structure file and the amino acid in my alignment
file are identical?  In other words, I would like to constrain (fix) internal coordinates when there is no change of
amino acids when building homology models.

        Please also comment if for some reason this is not a good idea.

        Regards,
        Jim Metz

James T. Metz, Ph.D.
Research Investigator Chemist

GPRD R46Y AP10-2
Abbott Laboratories
100 Abbott Park Road
Abbott Park, IL  60064-6100
U.S.A.

Office (847) 936 - 0441
FAX    (847) 935 - 0548

This communication may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, use, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or return email and delete it from his or her computer.