[modeller_usage] array problem

Dear sir,

I have included few residues in top_heav.lib and I am using MODELLER 6v2.
After running it gave errors regarding array, it says array small for
MAPRES, so I deleted some atoms from my defined residue and it worked a step
better but now it gives another error, similar to that. Please explain what
can be the reason.
Error is:

read_to_223E> Array too small. Increase  MCNSRES
              current maximum, current need:      100      104
recover____E> ERROR_STATUS >= STOP_ON_ERROR:        1       1

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vivek Sharma