Re: [modeller_usage] (no subject)

when I try to run the basic model tutorial at modeller site
I run align2d.top
I get warning
mkapsa__293W> No TOPOLOGY_LIB is in memory. Use READ_TOPOLOGY to read one.
iup2crm_280W> No TOPOLOGY_LIB in memory or assigning a BLK residue.
              Default CHARMM atom type assigned:  C -->  CT2
              This message is written only for the first such atom.
fndatmi_285W> Number of residues <> number of atoms; atom code:      668
66
6  CA
fndatmi_285W> Number of residues <> number of atoms; atom code:      668
66
6  CA
don,t
understand what this warning is.

so what shall I do.
when I add READ_TOPOLOGY command I get error
please help me out
thank you