Re: [modeller_usage] problem

Dear Sir,

I will try as per your directive.

But, this problem is similar to one problem, which I found by
searching 'NaN' in mailing list archives.

http://salilab.org/archives/modeller_usage/2002/msg00189.html

Actually , I am using one alignment and it finely generates 50 strs but in
this particular case when I removed some terminal residues of target
sequence, which I dont want to model, it gives this error. So there is  a
very minute change in alignment, and it produces this error and these
removed residues are terminal residues of target sequence.

Please have a look to weblink and suggest some more options if possible
although I will try your advice.

regards,

Vivek