[modeller_usage] SO4 ion coordinates not written

I did have both:
SET HETATM_IO = on, WATER_IO = on
However, the water coordinates were generated and also my heme hetatm
had generated coordinates.  The SO4s were the only ones that didn't
work.  This is why I am thinking it has something to do with the
settings in restyp.lib.  Any other ideas?
Cheri

> Hi fellow modellers,
> I am trying to model my protein with SO4 included in the template pdb
> file.  My problem first started when I used # for sulfate ion in my .ali
> file but MODELLER stopped early with an error where it was trying to
> match up the SO4 with GLYP.  I thought this was probably because # is
> used for GLYP in the restyp.lib file and it is the first one defined in
> the list with a #.  Therefore, I changed # to s for SO4 (also changed
> the original s for sarcosine to #).  The model was produced but no
> coordinates were written for sulfate ions.  Does anyone know what I
> might need to do to get the coordinates written?
Cheri

SET HETATM_IO=on

This allows the 'HETATM' groups to be written to the model file.

j.

   Cheri M. Turman
   Graduate Student
   University of Texas-Houston Medical School
    6431 Fannin
    Houston, TX 77030 USA

    e-mail:
    Ph.: 713-500-6126
    Fax: 713-500-0652
begin:vcard
n:Turman;Cheri
fn:Cheri M Turman
tel;cell:(832)654-3320
tel;fax:(713)500-0652
tel;work:(713)500-6126
url:http://www.geocities.com/turmancm
org:The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston;Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
version:2.1
email;internet:
title:Graduate Student
end:vcard