[modeller_usage] Re: problems defining a new residue type (continued)

Hi again,

I have changed the order of the entries in the
radii.lib and radii14.lib files, so that the newly
defined atoms are at the beginning. Now I am getting a
new error message:

read_to_240E> Include residue type in RESTYP_LIB: AAA
recover____E> ERROR_STATUS >= STOP_ON_ERROR:       1
 1

I am a little surprised that the order of entries in
the radii libraries matters (the comments there state
otherwise). But in any event I would appreciate your
help.