Re: [modeller_usage] Distances longer than 8.0 Angstrom?

Amjad Farooq wrote:
Does anyone know why I am getting the error message
"Implied target CA(i)-CA(i+1) distances longer than 8.0 angstroms:" when running MODELLER and how I can
fix it.

That's not an error message. It's a list of all CA-CA distances longer than 8 Angstroms (such distances usually indicate a problem with your alignment). In your case, it's an empty list. This is normal.

The actual error message you're seeing is:

csrrng__299E> Atom index is out of bounds: 2393 2391

This means that you have a restraint which refers to a non-existent atom. You should check your restraints file and the initial model.