[modeller_usage] request

Respected sir,
I have downloaded MODELLER and when I  want to use it I could not get the concept like how to get the alignment file and the script file when I went through the manual.I would like to do a modelling of the following sequence:
>dmpr                  MPIKYKPEIQHSDFKDLTNLIHFQSMEGKIWLGEQRMLLLQFSAMASFRREMVNTLG    IERAKGLFLRHGYQSGLKDAELARKLRPNASEVGMFLAGPQMHSLKGLVKVRPTELD
IDKEYGRFYAEMEWIDSFEVEICQTDLGQMQDPVCWTLLGYACAYSSAFMGREIIFKE
VSCRGCGGDKCRVIGKPAEEWDDVASFKQYFKNDPIIEELYELQSQLLSLRTNLDKQE
GQYYGIGQTPAYQTVRNMMDKAAQGKVSVLLLGETGVGKEVIARSVHLRSKRAAEPFV
AVNCAAIPPDLIESELFGVEKGAFTGATQSRMGRFERADKGTIFLDEVIELSPRAQASL
LRVLQEGELERVGDNRTRKIDVRVIAATHEDLAEAVKAGRFRADLYYRLNVFPVAIPAL
RERREDIPLLVEHFLQRFHQEYGKRTLGLSDKALEACLHYSWPGNIRELENVIERGIIL
TDPNESISVQALFLRAPEEPQTASERVSLDGVLIQPGNGQGSWISQLLSSG LSLDEIEESLMREAMQQANQNVSGAARLLGLSRPALAYRLKKIGIEG

and the PDB ID for the templete is 1NY5.
Sir,please do help me how can I proceed further.