[modeller_usage] (no subject)

dear modellers,

i use the BUILD_MODEL command to introduce a
mutation into a template structure, but I want to
generate different rotomer conformations and get some kind of
score for the trial without going through the entire "model"
routine. I just want to look at very local rearrangements
and not worry about the rest of the protein that is exactly
the same.

does anyone have any suggestions or test scripts that
can help me with this.

thanks a lot,
michael
Michael Grabe, Ph.D.
HHMI/UCSF
Genetics Development & Behavioral Science Building
1550 4th Street, GD 481
San Francisco, CA 94143-0725
tel: ++ 415.476.0421
http://itsa.ucsf.edu/~mgrabe