Re: [modeller_usage] Modeling DNA

If you want to model DNA without worrying about restraints with protein or something else, Modeller is not the best tool to use. Take your pick from the links below:

http://rutchem.rutgers.edu/~xiangjun/3DNA/
http://www.t10.lanl.gov/namot/
http://www.scripps.edu/mb/case/casegr-sh-3.2.html
http://www.homepage.montana.edu/~mdlakic/software.html

If molecules built end up being slightly irregular, there is a script to fix that assuming one has CNS:

http://www.dl.ac.uk/list-archive-public/ccp4bb/2005-01/msg00420.html

Hope this helps,

Mensur