Re: [modeller_usage] Terminal patching (acetylation/amidation) in Modeller 7.7

Niels Johan Christensen wrote:
First of all, thanks to Ben Webb for answering my question regarding
acetylation in MODELLER 8.1.

Now, I would like to do the same thing in MODELLER 7.7, but
mod7v7.exe error terminates when I run my script. I have included my
script and excerpt from the .log file below.

The TOP script you show should work just fine in Modeller 8v1, so I'm
not sure why you want to use 7v7 instead. It's possible that you're
seeing a bug that's been fixed in 8v1; try it out with the latest version.

It is rather peculiar that the .log says:

''Atom index is out of bounds:      708      706'',

since these indices are indeed present in the .ini file. What goes
wrong?

I cannot reproduce your problem without seeing all of your input files.