Re: [modeller_usage] mod8v1: command not found

Bo Yang wrote:
I have installed the Mod8v1 into the Mac and Window.
It works fine with the Window, but has a problem with
Mac.
Here is How I did:
-----
mriv209-01:Modeller/examples/automodel] bo% mod8v1
model-default.py
tcsh: mod8v1: Command not found.
----

I installed the Modeller under 'users/bo/Application",
I can see all the files there. I don't know why it
does not work, although I am not in the
'adminstration'. The Mac is Mac OS X, Version 10.3.9

When you ran the Install script, it should have told you how to run mod8v1. Since you're not an administrator, there are two options which it gives you:

1. Add the /users/bio/Applications/modeller8v1/bin (or whatever) directory to your PATH. 2. Run mod8v1 with the full pathname, i.e. /users/bio/Applications/modeller8v1/bin/mod8v1