Re: [modeller_usage] Modeller 8 forrtl severe 157

Rodrigo Reston wrote:
Hi! I was about to start using Modeller with the model-default.py
script and I got my first error message: forrtl: severe (157): program
exception - access violation. I couldn't find any reference to it on
Google. Could you help me? I'm running Modeller 8 on Windows 2000 sp4
Toshiba Satellite A10 S1001 Intel Celeron 2.5GHz. Thanks.

It usually means either a program bug or bad hardware. You don't say which version of Modeller 8 you're using - if you're using 8v0, you should upgrade to 8v1, as a few bugs which could cause this problem were fixed. If this doesn't correct your problem, send me your input files so that I can reproduce the bug: see http://salilab.org/modeller/manual/node11.html