[modeller_usage] Re: model assessment method

Hi,

I am interested in the last part of this statement, which is calling external programs. Could you provide a working example of how to call ProsaII and evaluate each model? As it is, I use ProsaII at the end of each Modeller run, but it would be nice if GA341 and ProsaII scores could be obtained in parallel for easier comparison. Also, is there any way to get perl scripts for stand-alone pG calculations? Some time ago Andrej (or Roberto) told me that those scripts were too unrefined to be shared, but maybe that has changed?

Many thanks for your patience and explanations,

Mensur