[modeller_usage] out_put directory

 Hello,

I have a problem concerning the output_directory in modeller.

I changed it on my script but the thing is that it generates errors because the restraint file and the .ini file is not found by the automodel script.

Is there a way to only put the models in a file?? instead of modifying the entire output_directory??

Please, help me

Olivia

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.