Re: [modeller_usage] Request for correcting errors

Aparna Apurba Roy wrote:
I am Miss Aparna Roy student of Rishi Biotech Institute, Thane. I am facing some problem in running the Modeller 6v2 software.

Attachment ( Atm, Ali, Top files)

It's a little difficult to answer your question, since you don't say what the problem is or include the Modeller output, but one obvious problem is that your .top file is not a plain text file; it looks like a Rich Text Format (RTF) file to me. Modeller requires input files to be in plain text format; make sure you don't save them as Unicode, RTF, or Word documents.

P.S. Modeller 6v2 is very old - why don't you use version 8v1 instead? It will read the same input files, and has many bug fixes and feature enhancements over 6v2.