[modeller_usage] nselat__596E> Atom index is out of range (iatm, natm)

Hi!
I'm trying and model a 7-helix trans-membrane receptor, as I don't like the way MODELLER models my helices, while I highly appreciate its loop modelling, I've been using the "model-myini.py" input script to model my receptor starting from a initial.pdb containing the 7 helices already modelled. Every MODELLER run ends with the "nselat__596E> Atom index is out of range" error. Considering that this error changes the couple of atoms referring to any time I delete the corresponding residue in order to by-pass the error. I've attached to the mail the input files I used and the log file. Can you help me?
best regards,
MG