[modeller_usage] hydrogen atom name

Dear Sir,

      I have question about the hydrogen atom name after building the
all-atom model.  After building the all-atom model, the hydrogen name
"HA" means hydrogen bonded to C-alpha, but GLY has two HA, one is 1HA,
the other is 2HA.   Which one is correponding to the sidechain in
other residue types?  I checked several GLY in my model, I find always
it is 2HA that is corresponding to the side chain of other residue
type.  Is this the standard criteria, or just modeller's choice?

    Thank you very much!

--
Zhiqiang Ye
PHD candidate